I am starting out the week tired. I woke up at 10:30 last nite, my foot throbbing, and it was hot. I got up and had to take a pain pill and decide to take 1/2 an ambien so I could just crash until I had to get up at 4:30. I did fall back to sleep and slept so well. but still I am tired.
The practice went good for softball. I then went out w/ Dido and her husband for a drink and dinner. JJ wanted to be home to clean and be there in case jr came home. He was texting all kinds of crap. Its not a good situation. He will be doing some time in jail. He needs to be woken up and to be scared to death. He is not afraid. Sad. Very sad.
Today wont be bad for work. I am off tomorrow and then back on Wednesday for 8 in a row. Yuck but extra money so there you go.
Hope all are well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, I'm confused as to why Jr keeps getting away with breaking his probation. Shouldn't he have already been in jail now? Or is that what you mean by the Thursday thing. Does he go before the judge on Thursday or something?
I think last night was a bad night for sleep for many people, including myself!
Post a Comment