Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Interesting day!

Well the day turned out to be interesting at the end. Its either the beginning or the end. God, The wind is blowing hard. Hate the wind. Okay sorry for the interruption. Had a great day w/ the girls. Went to Flame Broiler for lunch. They wanted healthy so I thought it was a great idea. I think I mentioned it but they are rice bowls w/ either chicken or beef or both, and veggies. I ordered both w/ more vegies, less rice and make it brown. I truely am trying to be good w/ in reason. So we went on to see Kung Fu Panda. Cute and funny. No bad language or sexual inuendo's, hope I spelled correctly. Enjoyed.
Took the girls to get a card for their dad and will pick up a gift certificate for JJ from Lids, he loves hats. Then on to Farmer's market for fruit and veggies for all of us. The girls were so appreciate and thank me and said that I didnt have to do that but told them anything for them. Met up w/ JJ at the Galaxy Diner. Got a grilled chicken ceasar salad. Yummy. Only used alittle ceasar salad dressing. They all went their way and I met up w/ Jenny for a beer and got to catch up. Getting to the interesting part. I only had one beer and decided on the way home to stop and get one more near my house.
Oh beer tip I learned from JJ today:

1) If you want to get drunker then drink out of bottle not draft because of the co2 in the bottle. Dont have as much in draft.
2) If you get a beer in bottle and their are air bubbles on the sides of the glass and the foam doesnt stand up then the glasses are dirty.
So good tips for my beer drinking buddies.

So back to the story, I stopped at the bar and ran into the couple who own the auto place I take my car to. The couple who Melanie tried to pick him up their wedding day. Well she proceeds to tell me a story about Terry. They are swingers and thats their business, but only when all parties involved are okay w/ it. Now mind you I didnt know any of this but she proceeds to tell me that before she met me, Her and Terry would talk and she didnt even know he was married. Then she tells me how he wanted to do it w/ her and husband and when she said I want to talk to your wife he said, no she's not into that life style, it will be okay and she would get mad if you talk to her. She said well never mind, not going to happen. She said I wanted to tell you but I felt so bad and didnt want to hurt you. I said you know what I am finding out all kinds of stuff about him since we are divorce. She said she saw him awhile back, and said to him I heard you got married. He said yup. She asked him how long he knew her and where did he meet her and he was like, oh several different places and 6 months. She said you havent even been divorced that long, your an idiot.
So there you go. All this made me wonder how many woman were there. What a fool I was but not anymore. Never again will that happen to me. I am so much better off.
Off to bed and get a good nite's sleep. Tired after my day of fun. Its hard work having fun. lol.

No comments: