Monday, June 9, 2008

Glad its a new week

Yesterday was a mix of emotions. Met everyone at the mall and JJ was just so stressed and being short w/ me at times. The stress from jr is coming out in him. I didnt say anything til last nite when I told him I understood why he was being that way. He didnt say anything but it gave him something to think about. We all went over to Dido's for the grad party. That was fun. It was so nice and relaxing. Then after I went over to JJ's and it was still stressful. I think for me w/ what happen Sat am, lack of sleep due to little sleep, and all this crap w/ jr and hows it affecting us, it was too much. I was way to sensitive.
So last nite finally fell asleep and feel better this am. Tonight is his softball game at 9:15. I have a chicken in the crockpot, so I am going to make dinner and bring it over to his place. Go to the game w/ them and sleep over at his place. Tomorrow I am taking the girls to the panda movie. I am excited about hanging out w/ them. It will be fun!

1 comment:

BlondeBlogger said...

Let me know how the panda movie is. I'd like to take my kids to see it.