Do you ever have times when you just feel plain needy. I had a weekend of feeling that way. I dont like it. I feel terrible for feeling that way. It just plain sucks. I promised myself I wouldnt do that but then here I went and was that way.
JJ came by and we spent time together today and had great sex. He took off and I tried calling him and when he didnt call me back right away I panicked. Stupid. No reason for it but I did. After making a nuseance out of myself and he finally called. I told him I am sorry for driving him nuts, he said your not. Right answer. I am just feeling so wierd this weekend. Dont know why, not pms'ing. I am just having a pity party for myself thats all. Oh well tomorrow will be a better day. Thank God.
Getting ready for bed and a good nite's sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment