Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Doing good

Alot has happed since my last blog, what else is new? I had a good counseling session yesterday. It helped doing that before I saw him. Put me in a good place to face whatever is to be. Got done and went and recopied the poem so it looked batter. Then met up with him at his place. I was so happy to see him and he felt the same way. He loved the frame I put together of jr. Then we took care of business, loving business. Went out to lunch at Oregano's and talked. He did get his job back, found a studio apartment w/ 2 pools and a jacuzzi. Woohoo on that. And he is moving down there next Friday. When he left Shekei Sunday she cried. They miss their dad so much. He needs to be near them. Except for me he has alot of bad memories here. Too many reminders of what happen. Too much for anyone.
But any way next Friday when I get off work we are going to move his stuff in my van and car. Someone already took my call that sat, hoping someone might want my sunday hours but if not, its okay, I will just get up early and come back and go directly to work. No biggie. So we will have Friday nite alone in his new place and then Sat w/ the girls.
We talked about us and he wants us to be together and we will just take turns driving to see each other. So at lease now since he will see the girls more, then some of the weekends we can just have with each other. We are so close right now. He realized how much he missed me by being gone. So time will tell for sure. If by April when I put my house on the market we are doing good, then I will move to Phoenix and we will get a place together to rent. Start fresh. If not, then to the ocean I go. So time will tell. The counselor likes that I am just taking it as it comes and see what happens. Not strict and it has to be this way. I have my best friend back. He truely has become my best friend. And thats how it should be.
I did go work out today. I was proud of myself. I was driving towards to my side of town and there was chinese buffet. So I got a to go box. Got dog food and only ate enough to feel full. People are noticing that I am losing weight. I was so excited, a belt I bought from Lane Bryant a few years ago is too big. It hangs down. I went past the holes. Woohoo. Instead fit into a belt that I bought several years ago and it is fitting comfortably. I truely am making progress. I am proud of myself.
Well off to watch a little tv and off to bed. We didnt sleep good last nite, it was hot, and I dont know just couldnt sleep. Tonight will be a different story. I am going to sleep hard.

3 comments:

Ciara said...

Hey there
Well done on the weight loss, its always nice when people start noticing. Keep it up.
Ciara

Fox In Detox said...

I'm glad things seem to be smoothing out. You sound like you're in a much better place. I read an article about what happened to JR. I hope those punks burn.

Letera said...

Me to. Thanks for your encouragement