I am about to go to bed and hopefully get a good nite's sleep so I can feel rested for tomorrow. This is defiately my week to pms.
My hair came out beautiful as always. Didnt have to do highlights due to mine being good especially after being in sun this past weekend. Saved me a little money.
My friend Jenny called and jr might have been arrested. She thought she saw him and 6 police cars. There is a warrant for his arrest. JJ hasnt heard back from him in a text and he hasnt gotten a call yet so time will tell. If this is the case then I am relieved to know he is safe.
JJ got mad at me and it hurt my feelings. Working at the hospital I see such aweful accidents and especially off hwy 89. Its a road to the reservation and Page where Lake powell is. I always worry when JJ drives it. There are some stupid people on the road who cause these accidents by trying to pass on a no pass road and causing deaths and major injuries. Very tragic stuff. 2 bad ones in the last couple of months. He called me when he left and when he was 1/2 way home but then I didnt hear from him when he got to town and called him while he was in the ware house. He called me back and I told him I was sorry and he interrupted me and said he wasnt a dumb ass that he knew how to drive. He has been up since 4:30am and just finished work, so a long friggin day, all this shit w/ jr. I stopped him and told him its the other people that cause the accident. He was going to get some dinner and go home. He is very tired. It just hit me wrong because my ex use to say do you think I am stupid. I know it hit him wrong when I called due to all this. I just have to make surre he doesnt say to me again and if I tell him why he wont do it ever again. He is so good about that. Oh well I need some sleep.
I need to go turn off the water on the side of the house and turn the water down in the back yard to a minimal so it can water my bushes tonight. I did get another soaker hose so I hook them all up together and now every bush is getting watered.
Tomorrow I am hoping that the wind is blowing so I can attempt to kill the prarie dogs. And then fertilized everything outside front and on the other side of the house. They need a good watering.
So farewell to all and a good nite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our friend's son was just killed in by a drunk driver on Sunday. Definitely stupid people on the road....and they always hurt the innocent people. It's just not fair. :(
Post a Comment