Last nite was so fun. Got off work at 5pm and was able to join up w/ Dido and her hubby. We went to this place called black bean burito. Yummy food. Got to sit outside and enjoy watching people, courtyard of several places where people can sit outside and watch people go by and the temps were very comfortable.
Then we met up across the courtyard at Flag Brewery. There was a couple who are travelers for the Operating Room that are going home and I cant remember where but they town just got hit w/ a tornado the night before. So they were truely worried. no electricity right now. They wont get there until Sat. But still how aweful.
Lots of people from the OR showed up. It was fun.
Then off to the concert and Steve Earle and his wife were very mellow. Like I told JJ his concert was probably great and this was good. He played 3 different guitars, 2 banchos, and another type guitar instrument. Of course my favorite song was Copperhead road. They both got political at times, but it wasnt every other song. So that was fine. The concert finished a little after 11pm and I got to my car and got home, took care of the pups, turned on the water for the back yard and crashed. I woke up at 6. What the heck. Fell back to sleep til 8 and called work, dont have to go in for now. Probably later. Oh well. My sheets are in the washer and next I will get my vacumming done and hopefully mopping. I will feel so much better when that is done. The dogs walking in and out from the back yard w/ the dirt and some mud is driving me nuts. Gross.
Today my honey comes home from Phoenix and I look forward to seeing him. We both have to get up early for work and so we will probably be in bed by 8pm or so. We will both be tired from the weekend.
Off to get this done before they possibly call from work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I haven't been to a concert in ages. I really, really want to go to one....I'd take almost anybody at this point, lol.
Post a Comment