Well my morning is already interesting. I left JJ's this morning and stop to get gas and who do I see on the pump next to me but my ex and his new wife w/ his touring bike. At first my heart did alittle racing but then I thought oh well its the way it is. And then I thought what a fuckin idiot. We have only been divorce alittle over a year and he is already married and to someone who he hasnt been w/ that long. That is crazy. I am so glad I didnt rush into marriage. The next time I do it will be for good. It will not be a stupid teenage thing and not think about it. Mine you I was married over 26 years. That is a long time.
My friends Bikercandy and Hotrod are now married 27. Thats awesome for them. I think back and it wasnt me who didnt try to make my marriage work, it was him. He didnt want to be married to me. It was easier for him to just move on and not look back. marriage is a give and take thing and requires a lot of work. I am so much better off now. I do have a great guy in my life and he is so much more a man then my ex ever was. He is not selfish and he is not about himself. He is very giving and caring. But defiately all man.
Oh well time to move on.
JJ and I had a nice evening. I did pick up the pizza hut pasta w/ bread sticks and a small salad. Yummy! Dont know how to count it in points but will figure it out. I also had a couple glasses of wine and a couple beers. It was my I dont care nite and I will have what I want. So now today I am back on track. In fact at the end of the meeting Thursday nite, she said the next meeting is about why its okay to indulge every so often and why its good for you to do that. Thats my meeting. But anyway, a guy he works with called JJ up to help him put his tv on the stand and place it on the tv stand he has. So we went over there and he was a cowboy fan. He was kind of goofy in some ways but nice. It was wierd we walk in his place and there are lace curtains and table cloth and stuff a guy would not normally have but come to find out he is renting this place from his parents. Its a modular home and the park its in is nice. Lots of trees and just clean.
We hung out and then headed back to JJ's and watched tv for a few and went to bed. I left before he did because he needed to have a talk w/ jr. JJ's ipod is missing, the one I gave him as a gift. Jr had a friend over, some friend and the ipod is missing. So now we know what upstanding citizens his friends are. Not! It made me mad but Jr will be paying JJ back the money or his ipod. He said you better have it here at the house when you get off work at 3. JJ is heading down to get the girls and bring them back up. It will be great to see them. I will pack a bag and head over there for the nite. This way if I get called in I will be close by. We did decide to do something all together on Sunday. See what time the game is and go somewhere and watch it. Probably our favorite place.
I need to make myself some breakfast and get some stuff done. My foot hurt alot last nite. I think because its in its healing phase. So I am trying to be easier on it. I still cant stop moving because of this. Got to get stuff done. My house is such a mess. Oh well I will eventually get stuff done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know in your case I think you worked for too long and too hard on a man that wasn't worth it. I admire you putting up with him for as long as you did and NO ONE can say you didn't work at it and try. I also truly believe you are so much better off now.
So, did he speak to you or just pretend you weren't there?
Just pretended I wasnt there. His new wife stared at me. There you go.
Post a Comment