I am so glad its Monday. A new week. I am going to spend time w/ JJ and then attempt to do Jazz today. I am hoping my foot holds up. I am going to put it up at JJ's for a couple of hours prior to. So then it will be good to go.
I was talking to a girl at work and was expaining to her how I felt this weekend. She totally understood. She told me it will get better. I agreed. I am going to make a conscious effort at being better. I dont ever want to do that to him again.
Anyway hope to have a good monday at work. It will be busy but thats okay. I need time to go by fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think we all go through times when we are more needy than others, it's just part of being human. Don't beat yourself up over it!
thanks. I just felt so bad for being that way.
Wow, great attitude! Most people curse Mondays! : )
Post a Comment