Tired today. I will probably get off early today. Not to much for me to do. You know what thats okay. I will go home, put my foot up and take a nap. Then get my car cleaned out and clean up my dishes.
Got rain last nite. It was awesome. Every thing is so green. Kinda cold this morning and when that wind blows it is cold. It suppose to warm up. No biggie.
Weighting in tonight, so we shall see how I did. I think okay. Then I am having something really fattening tonight, well maybe not to fattening. I would like to grill my vegies on the grill and maybe a burger w/ whole grain bread. Sounds so good to me. I will feel like I am splurging w/ the burger. Ready for some red meat.
Hope everyone has a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck, I hope you lost more weight...I know how hard it is.
Post a Comment